Cardio Screening is a digital pulse wave analysis of your cardiovascular system that will provide you with critical information of your heart and circulatory system.
Do you know your risk?
This simple, convenient, non-invasive test will show you:
- Pulse recognition to identify any irregularities in your heart beat, plus how weak or how strong your heart is; ECG type reading
- How well your aortic valve is working to ensure proper output of blood from your heart; ECHO type reading
- Your pulse and resting heart rate
- Your pulse height; which refers to the viscosity of your blood, to see if it is too thick or too thin
- The arterial pulse wave form, to determine the elasticity of your arteries
- The potential for arteriosclerosis or hardness of the large and small arteries
- Your circulation analysis, which shows how much stress you have in your arteries and the amount of inflammation in your body
- Plus your biological age, or how old you are inside your body
And all this for just $75.00!
Think you are NOT at risk?
Heart disease is the #1 killer in Canada and is referred to as the “Silent Killer”. Every 7 minutes a Canadian dies of a heart attack or stroke and half of them died not knowing they were even at risk.